Reflect Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 01, 2022 Today we learned about college debts, the downs of paying debt. I learned that I need to stay in state so I won’t pay double tuition just to go out of state. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Reflect October 12, 2022 Today we rewrote a poem and analyzed it and I’m still learning that a poem can have multiple reasons, themes, and morals. Read more
Reflecting October 31, 2022 Today we read the color purple, I learned about Celie, I’m glad we’re reading it because I can finally get to know the story piece by piece Read more
Reflecting November 28, 2022 Today we talked about and learned some new tips to help us pass on the milestones next week, and we read passages & I learned more about us currency Read more
Comments
Post a Comment